Mail-in Repair Service For Sony 147423911 APS-261 Power Supply
You are purchasing a repair service of the module(s) you ship to our facility. You must ship your modules(s) to our repair facility at your expense. If you have any questions, please send a message prior to making a purchase. Unless stated otherwise, a one (1) year warranty for repeat failure (the same failure you had originally) is included with this premium repair service from the date of departure of our repair facility.
Este es un servicio de reparación, ¡debe enviarnos su módulo para su reparación! No está comprando una pieza de repuesto.
Repair Service Process
How does this repair service work?
1. First make a purchase for this repair service
2. You will then receive a automated message from eBay with the required shipping information and how to package your module(s) (please check your spam folder if you do not see it after 30 minutes)
3. Write the ticket number that was provided in step #2 on your board and the shipping box
4. You then ship your defective module(s) to our facility using the address provided in the message from eBay
5. We then inspect and confirm the failure with your module(s) before proceeding with the repair
6. We repair your defective module(s) and ship it back to you
Different part/board numbers we service:
Please note: You must ship your Power Supply Board to properly diagnose and repair your failed parts. Please message us before placing an order if you have any questions.
Power Supply Board failures our service covers:
TV is completely dead - no front light, nothing
Fuse is blown on power supply
2 blink error code
Warranty is for 90 days. Warranty does not cover lightning strike, physical damage and failures that are not related to the original repair. The warranty starts from the date of departure of our repair center.
A $20 testing fee plus S&H will be incurred if the module is sent to our facility and is found to be functional. Payment of these fees are required before the module can be returned to you.
Customer is responsible for all return S&H costs to our facility for warranty repairs.
What is the turnaround time for repair?
3-5 business days after we receive your defective module(s)
What if my symptom is not listed or I have another unlisted issue?
We are able to repair most symptoms that are not listed, please message us prior to placing an order
What if I'd like to ship you multiple boards for testing?
We charge a non-refundable $20 flat bench fee per module to be tested along with any additional return shipping fees.
Do you work on boards that have been serviced before or have missing parts?
What happens if you can't fix my board?
It is rare that we are unable to fix a board, however there are instances where unusual failures can occur, if this is the case, we can offer two refund options
1. A full refund is issued and we keep the board
2. A full refund is issued but a shipping fee is charged to send the board back
If the module has an unusual failure (not included in the list of symptoms we fix) which was not discussed with one of our team members prior to sending in the module, a $20.00 non-refundable bench fee will be held.
What if you receive my board in working condition and it passes your tests?
If we receive your module(s) in working condition, a refund minus a non-refundable bench fee of $20 will be incurred along with return shipping fees.
Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions upon purchase. Please do not purchase this repair service if you do not agree with the above terms and conditions!