Mail-in Repair Service Vizio 1P-0163X00-6011 Y8387278S M80-D3
You are purchasing a repair service of the module(s) you ship to our facility. You must ship your modules(s) to our repair facility at your expense. If you have any questions, please send a message prior to making a purchase. Unless stated otherwise, a one (1) year warranty for repeat failure (the same failure you had originally) is included with this premium repair service from the date of departure of our repair facility.
Este es un servicio de reparación, ¡debe enviarnos su módulo para su reparación! No está comprando una pieza de repuesto.
Repair Service Process
How does this repair service work?
1. First make a purchase for this repair service
2. You will then receive a message on eBay with the required shipping information and how to package your module(s)
3. You then ship your defective module(s) to us using the address we provided in the message
4. Package the form and your module for repair
5. We then inspect and confirm the failure with your module(s) before proceeding with the repair
6. We repair your defective module(s) and ship it back to you
Different part/board numbers we service:
Main board failures our service covers:
- TV does not turn on, seems dead. White standby light on front bezel does not come on.
- TV does not turn on but does have the white standby light on the front bezel
- TV turns on and off, but there is no picture, no sound, and no back light
- TV turns on, shows logo, shuts back off quickly after. Sometimes will run for a bit but then shuts off. The more times it cycles, the shorted the amount of time the TV stays on before cycling again.
- TV turns on shows logo then shuts off immediately.
- HDMI's do not work only shows No signal
What is the turnaround time for repair?
Typical turn around time is 3-5 business days after we receive your defective module(s) but is not a guarantee.
What if my symptom is not listed or I have a different unlisted issue?
We may still be able to service the module, however you must message us prior to placing an order to confirm possible repairs.
I am unsure which module is defective. I want to send in multiple boards for testing.
We charge a $20 flat bench fee per module to be tested along with any additional return shipping fees due to additional weight. A repair service must be purchased in order to qualify for testing of additional modules.
Do you work on boards with unsuccessful repair attempts or other damage?
(Does not apply to successful repairs with repeat failures)We can work with tampered modules, however you must contact us prior with all repair attempt details via the eBay messaging system. Tampered modules will have the first $20 of the repair service fee deemed non refundable.
What happens if you can't fix my board?
1. A full refund is issued and the module is discarded at our facility
2. A refund minus the shipping fee will be charged to send the circuit board back (for customers who need the board back)
What if you receive my board in working condition and it passes your tests?
If your board arrives in working condition, a refund minus a bench fee of $20 will be incurred along with return shipping fees. The shipping fee is determined upon which shipping method you select.
I have a problem with my module after repairs, is there a warranty for this service?
All modules are tested for over one hour in a live TV set prior to being shipped. If you experience issues with the serviced module, please attempt reinstalling the board, and double checking all connectors prior to contacting us. If you are still experiencing issues, please give us a call for additional troubleshooting help. A one year warranty for repeat failure is included with this repair service from the date of departure of our repair center. Customers are responsible for return shipping to our facility, unless unit is DOA. If the repaired module is found to be in working condition upon return, a return shipping fee will be charged before the module can be returned to you.
Customers agree to the above terms and conditions upon purchase. Please do not purchase this repair service if you do not agree with the above terms and conditions