Mail-in Repair Service DKEYMG460FM02N LC-60LE660U LC-60C6600U 1 YEAR WARRANTY
You are purchasing a repair service of the module(s) you ship to our facility. You must ship your modules(s) to our repair facility at your expense. If you have any questions, please send a message prior to making a purchase. Unless stated otherwise, a one (1) year warranty for repeat failure (the same failure you had originally) is included with this premium repair service from the date of departure of our repair facility.
Este es un servicio de reparación, ¡debe enviarnos su módulo para su reparación! No está comprando una pieza de repuesto.
Repair Service Process
How does this repair service work?
1. First make a purchase for this repair service
2. You will then receive a message through Email with the required shipping information and how to package your module(s)
3. You then ship your defective module(s) to us using the address we provided in the message
4. Package the form and your module for repair
5. We then inspect and confirm the failure with your module(s) before proceeding with the repair
6. We repair your defective module(s) and ship it back to you
This is a repair service, you must send us your Main board for repair!
TV Models affected:
Failures our service covers:
- TV is stuck on Sharp Logo
- TV turns on and then back off either immediately or intermittently shuts off
- Volume and channels change by themselves.
- TV turns on but very slow response from menu and buttons as well as smart options
- TV turns on but screen is blank
- Audio failures
- HDMI ports do not work
- Other (see details below)
- TV will not turn on (no power)
- No backlight
- No standby light present
What is the turnaround time for repair?
3-5 business days after we receive your defective module(s)
What if my symptom is not listed or I have another unlisted issue?
We are able to repair most symptoms that are not listed, please message us prior to placing an order
What if I'd like to ship you multiple boards for testing?
We charge a $20 flat bench fee per module to be tested along with any additional return shipping fees. A repair service must be purchased in order to qualify for testing of additional modules
Do you work on boards that have been serviced before or have missing parts?
We can work with tampered modules, however you must contact us prior with all repair attempt details at our support email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tampered modules will have the first $20 of the repair service fee deemed none refundable.
(Does not apply to successful repairs with repeat failures)
What happens if you can't fix my board?
It is rare that we are unable to fix a board, however there are instances where unusual failures can occur, if this is the case, we can offer two refund options
1. A full refund is issued and we keep the board
2. A full refund is issued but a shipping fee is charged to send the board back
If the module has been tampered with / has had a repair attempt, or has an unusual failure (not included in the list of symptoms we fix) which was not discussed with one of our team members prior to sending in the module, a $20.00 bench fee will be charged. The shipping fee is determined upon which shipping method you select
What if you receive my board in working condition and it passes your tests?
If your board arrives in working condition, a refund minus a bench fee of $20 will be incurred along with return shipping fees. The shipping fee is determined upon which shipping method you select
What if I have a problem with my module after it has arrived, is there a warranty for this repair service?
Yes, a one (1) year warranty for repeat failure (the same failure you had originally) is included with this repair service from the date of departure of our repair center. Customer is responsible for return shipping to our facility, unless unit is DOA. If the repaired module is found to be in working condition upon return, a $20 testing fee along with return shipping fees will be required before the module can be returned to you
Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions upon purchase. Please do not purchase this repair service if you do not agree with the above terms and conditions!